While dried flowers don’t need much care, people do.
- Keep them out of direct sunlight.
- Place them upright in a vase.
- Give them a dust every so often. Be gentle.
- Don't get them wet. Water is not required.
Things to do when you need a bit of self-care
- Take a long bath.
- Feel the wind on your face.
- Dance in the rain.
- Drink champagne out of the bottle.
- Lie on your back and stare at the clouds.
- Call an old friend.
- Have a deep belly laugh.
- Dance barefoot in the kitchen.
- Take off your sock and shoes and walk on grass.
- Climb a tree.
- Hug a tree.
- Listen to frogs.
- Think about birds.
- Play sad songs and cry.
- Be gentle with yourself.
- Cook for someone else.
- Lick the eggbeater.
- Lie in bed a little longer.
- Play charades badly.
- Watch the sunset/sunrise.
- Put a wish on a leaf and send it down the river.
- Be silly.
- Stop if you see something beautiful.
- Tell someone you need a hug.